2006/6/11

The Purpose

The purpose of this Blog is to collect useful database, insight, strategy (finance, business, patent and regulation) that related to API business in regulated markets. Based in Taiwan, this blog contains English, Chinese and Japanese information. Welcome to subscribe our news by email or see hotest news at Twitter!

Ps. This is an English+Asian language blog and the target is to add English “abstract (subject or topic in English)” in >70% of the entries. Most of the articles/Slides are NOT written by me but I did some translation to try to serve more readers though my mother language is Mandarin. Likewise, I would put “Chinese subject” on English news about India (Ranbaxy, Dr Reddy’s lab..) but not able to translate all content into Chinese. I know this is obviously far from satisfactory or effective to English readers but I can do my best to help the readers who need specific tranlation in my blog upon request.

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...
網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。
Unknown 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
匿名 提到...
網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。